Andrus Truck Driving Careers
Outstanding Drivers Deliver Outstanding Results
Dedicated and regional opportunities are available in the following states: Washington – Oregon – Idaho – Nevada – Utah – Colorado – Arizona
Flatbed opportunities are currently available in the 11-western states.
Andrus Transportation is an established, profitable, and growing regional transportation employer that is in business today due to the sacrifice, vision, and entrepreneurial spirit of twin brothers Jim and Bill Andrus.
We seek to continue that legacy by providing a great quality of life through meeting, or exceeding the needs of local and national companies, vendors, and employees with integrity, personal attention, and proactive communication.
We believe excellent service comes through cultivating a team where each person has the opportunity to develop their highest personal potential.
Andrus Transportation is committed to the highest level of safety for its people, the public, and our responsibility to the environment in the communities and in partnership with the customers we serve.
- Home on a Regular Basis, Our drivers are out 7-10 Days and Home 1.5 Days on average
- New PAY PACKAGE featuring credit for previous experience and previous LONGEVITY with former carriers.
- Six PAID HOLIDAYS a year.
- LONGEVITY BONUS – Solo drivers receive a QUARTERLY BONUS paid at .01 per mile driven that quarter after being employed one year. Team drivers also receive the Longevity bonus at .005 per mile driven per QUARTER after being employed for one year.
- We Offer Medical and Dental Benefits within 90 days of employment.
- A Rider Policy Is Available after 3 Months with signed permission from Andrus.
- Personal Fleet Manager
- Paid Vacation
- Mileage Bonus
- Idle Bonus
- Fuel Efficiency Bonus
- Detention Pay
- Drop Pay and Layover Pay
- National Level Pay for Regional Work
- We Use Qualcomm & Transflow Systems
- Weekly Pay…Available on Your Comdata Card
- Electronic logs and Pre pass transponders on all tractors.
•Valid CDL with HAZMAT Endorsement
•23 Years of Age or Older
•No DUI, DWI, or Reckless Driving Charges within the Last 5 Years
•One Year Verifiable Over-the-Road Experience
You ARE Required to Have HAZMAT. If you do not have HAZMAT, you are required to start the process within 30 days of your hire date, and have the process completed with endorsement on license within 60 days of hire date.
Orientation is held in St. George, UT. Andrus will provide transportation to St. George, hotel accomodations, and meals throughout orientation. Orientation usually lasts approximately 2.5 days beginning on a Monday morning. Drivers are usually out underneath a load by Wednesday evening.
Questions? Talk to a Recruiter
Andrus Transportation is a family owned business, which means we understand the importance of your family and home time.
One of our primary goals is to see that our drivers are home at least every seven to ten days, with many of our driver’s home more than often than that.
Our main concern when doing business is for our family of drivers and their families. We recognize our drivers are our number one asset.